Individual English Course
Design your own course and work on it with your own Native English speaking teacher! For beginner to advanced learners of English.
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
Sometimes you need more detailed help than we can manage even with our small groups. You might want to work on your pronunciation, presentation skills or listening accuracy for your job, or for some other reason. We will work with you to design a course based around your own ideas, or by selecting from a 'menu' of skills:
- Pronunciation and accent
- Presentation (prepared or off the cuff)
- Fluency and accuracy
- Social skills
- Information exchange
- Vocabulary and usage
- Writing for work
- Listening comprehension
Your teacher will act as a language model and cultural resource and give you detailed feedback on your usage.
This is a great opportunity to really get to grips with English under expert guidance.
For beginner to advanced learners of English.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one or two 55 minute sessions.
4. Classes are held once a week. Classes falling on a public holiday are cancelled. Classes may be affected by typhoons or other conditions.
To ensure accurate placement, all adult learners must go through our assessment process. It takes about an hour, and consists of a reading and grammar assessment, a listening test and a short interview.
There is no charge for this assessment.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org