IELTS Speaking Foundation Course
“2019 - IELTS Speaking Foundation” (ISF6) is a detailed introduction to the IELTS Speaking test. Work one on one with your native English speaking teacher to maximise your score in this assessment over 12 classes!
This course prepares candidates for the IELTS examination.
If the IELTS Speaking assessment is holding you back, this is the course for you.
Working one on one with your native English speaking tutor, you will learn how IELTS speaking is scored, and what you are expected to do.
You will then prepare and practise intensively so that your performance in the assessment reaches your expectations.
Over the course of 12 lessons, you will:
- Learn about and practise answering factual questions.
- Learn about, research and practise giving short presentations.
- Learn about and practise expressing views and opinions.
Homework is assigned at each class. It is designed to provide you with material you can use that is relevant to your life.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course comprises 12 lessons and runs for approximately three months.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your IELTS course, you will need to complete our IELTS assessment. Assessment tasks include a listening comprehension assessment and an IELTS type interview. The assessment takes around 60 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $200.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an IELTS course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org