IELTS General Foundation Course
“2019 - IELTS General Foundation” (IGF6) will prepare you for your first attempt at the IELTS assessment. If you have done IELTS before and your score was not close to your target, this course is also right for you.
This course prepares candidates for the IELTS examination.
For candidates who have never taken the IELTS test, or need more help, this course is a good way to get started. It’s very intensive and very effective!
You will work one on one with your Native English speaking, highly qualified and well trained tutor on:
- Six IELTS writing lessons
- Three IELTS speaking lessons
- Three IELTS reading and listening lessons
Each lesson leads to a highly effective homework assignment.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course comprises 12 lessons and runs for approximately three months.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your IELTS course, you will need to complete our IELTS assessment. Assessment tasks include reading comprehension, an IELTS writing task, a listening comprehension assessment and an IELTS type interview. The assessment takes around 90 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $400.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an IELTS course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org